GPU Vice President – GPU Title Officer
President Emirates Photographers Society
Based in Dubai – United Arab Emirates
An Emirati art photographer. Years of photographic experience for more than 30 years, held both group and individual exhibitions. Won many prizes in national and international exhibitions and competitions. Published 2 photography books “Travel in the desert” and Genghis Khan Land. Specializes in nature and travel photography beside the art contemporary photography. Photography Jury member, Curator, exhibition organizer and lecturer.
- Founder of UAE Photography Sociality
- Founder of, Dar Ibn Al Haytham for Visual Arts (Non-Profit Organization)
- Founder of, Emirates Photographers Society and president.
- Art Dunes (Curator – Exhibitor – Organizer)
- Board Member – Shk. Mansoor Bin Mohammad Photography Prize
- And others many photography organizations in UAE.
Exhibitions: since 1981 till now
- Sharjah – expo
- Abu Dhabi Cultural Centre