Qin Gang is a member of Global Photographic Union（GPU）. His works won many awards at home and abroad, including:
- In August 2015, “Returning in the Snow” won the Excellence Award in the “China Yuntai Mountain VS American Grand Canyon” Sino-US Sister Park International Photography Exhibition hosted by the Chinese Photographers Association
- In September 2016, “Golden Movement” was accepted in the “Beautiful China” National Photography Exhibition hosted by the China Photographers Association Photo Friendship Agency
- In September 2017, “Rising up” won the award of Excellence in the China Photographers Association Photo Friendship Agency
- In October 2017, “Flying” was accepted in the third “Civilized Zhengzhou” National Photography Exhibition hosted by China Photography News
- In October 2017, “Soaring Wings” was accepted in the “Water Rhyme Lotus City Charm Xuchang” National Photography Exhibition hosted by the China Photographers Association
- In February 2018, “Looking for” was published in “China Photography” magazine
- In May 2015, “Lunch on Vegetable Field” won the Excellent Work Award in the 2nd China Vegetable Photo Contest
- In September 2016, “Baking in autumn” won the Excellence Award in the 2nd China Ancient Villages and Towns “Qinhuanghe Cup” Beautiful Ancient Villages Photography Contest
- Accepted in Beautiful Luliang National Photography Competition in 2020.
Besides, he has also won awards in the 30th Trierenberg Super Circuit, 1st International Digital and Print Exhibition of Photography Concept Photo 2018, Daguerre exhibition, Campina International Exhibition of Photography 2020, Photo Artist 2020, 8th Olympic Photo Circuit 2020, the 11th Hong Kong China National Photographic Art Exhibition in 2021, the first Oscar Award for Outstanding Art in Photography in 2021.
Description of the series:
Temple Fair in Central China
The temple fair is a folklore event integrating folk arts, religious beliefs, culture and entertainment in central China. It plays a very important role in the lives of the people in this area. During the temple fair, a variety of traditional cultural activities were gathered.
Junxian Temple Fair is an ancient traditional folk custom and was known as “the largest temple fair in North China”. Canadian scholar Mr. Andre once commented: “Junxian Temple Fair is a Chinese version of carnival”! In 2006, it was included in the Henan Provincial Intangible Heritage List. In 2014, it was included in the fourth batch of national intangible cultural heritage list by the State Council and the first batch of Henan “time-honored brands”. For more than a thousand years, it has been the center of religion, culture and entertainment activities in the surrounding area, and the annual temple fair is huge in scale and lasts for several months. The daily visitor to the fair exceeds 200,000. This group of works was taken during the traditional temple fair in the first lunar month and captured some lively and wonderful scenes.