I am a photographer with 10+ years of experience in Nature & Wildlife photography and outdoor photography like street, people, places, etc. Photography came to me naturally. I have visited many times to almost all the National Parks & Sanctuaries of India and many other places of wildlife importance. I have also visited many places to capture different festivals, celebrations, traditions, the activities of people with varied culture and also got many opportunities to photograph different tribes of India. I am competent in capturing good quality images. My love for nature, wildlife, people and my thirst for visiting new places has driven me towards photography.
I regularly participate in National and International photography competitions to showcase my works.
I have won around 500+ awards in various national & international photography competitions.
I have achieved the following distinctions/degrees in photography
- EPSA (Photographic Society of America, USA)
- EFIAP (Federation Internationale De L’Art Photographique)
- IIG/s4+p5 (International India Group)
- GPU CR2 (Global Photography Union)
- EFIP (Federation of Indian Photography)
- CMOL (Master of light)
- NPS; HON. PESGSPC (Cyprus)
- G APS (Agile Photography Service, Bangladesh)
- CPE; Hon.CPE (Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society, Romania)
Photography is something which we can use to present and tell different stories of love, happiness, pain, etc. of different life forms from different places.