Yu Ningtai, Male, born in 1956, Chairman of Taixing Jinfu Chemical Co.
I fell in love with photography in 2007, and in the past 10 years I have carried my beloved camera and travelled to Antarctica, the North Pole, Kenya, Tanzania, the United States, South Africa, New Zealand, India, Nepal, Myanmar, Japan, Israel, Mongolia, Madagascar, Morocco and other countries. I have also traveled through the snowy plains, deserts, Xinjiang, Tibet, up and down the Yellow River, and north and south of the Yangtze River.
- Member of China Photographers Association
- Member of Royal Photographic Society
- Member of International Photography Association
- Member of Photographic Society of New York
- Member of Photographic Society of America
- Member of Global Photographic Union
- Vice Chairman of Jiangsu Entrepreneur Photography Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Chinese Entrepreneurs Photographic Society
Photography is a method to record, capturing the most important moments of life, so that the memory will last forever. Photography is a channel to change ourselves, we learn to focus and think from the perpective of photography.