I am a dedicated hobbyist photographer with a keen focus on capturing the essence of nature, wildlife, and travel through my lens. My journey in photography began during the COVID-19 lockdown, where I started with capturing sunsets and sunrises from the comfort of my home. Since then, I have expanded my portfolio to include bird photography and street photography, with a preference for candid moments that capture genuine emotions.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND ACCOLADES
Active participant in renowned National and International Salon Photography Competitions, securing over 100 awards and 350 image acceptances.
– Distinctions achieved in photography:
- PPSA (Photographic Society of America)
- EFIP (Federation of Indian Photography)
- CR 2 (Crown 2 of Global Photographic Union)
- GENIUS (G.APS) AGILE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY, BANGLADESH
- Application in Progress, AFIAP (Federation Internationale De L’Art Photographique)
2023: Best Image selection (Theme – My Beautiful India) at the Russia-India Cultural Exchange Exhibition; another image ranked in the top 10, with 30 images exhibited in Kolkata, India, and St. Petersburg, Russia.
2022: Two images selected in the top 30 at the Photography Exhibition organized by Russia-India Cultural Exchange, exhibited in Kolkata, India, and St. Petersburg, Russia.
– Published images on NATGEO India’s Twitter handle.
– Image selection by the Ministry of Information of Broadcasting, Government of India, for the International Tourism Day contest on social media X (formerly Twitter)
– Featured collection of photos in the leading environmental magazine “Environ” under the theme “Birds in Action” (July 2022 issue).
– Published photographs in the leading daily “Times of India,” Kolkata edition, and the reader’s contribution segment of Kolkata’s leading daily, “The Telegraph.”