- Member of China Photographers Association
- Member of the Art Committee of China Communication Photography Association
- Member of the Presidium of Entrepreneur Photography Association (Shenzhen)
- Member of the Chief Expert Committee of Beijing Public Welfare Photography Association
- The fourth and fifth vice chairman of Anhui Photographers Association
About the photos:
In Shichuan Village, Jixi County, the ancient iron pot manufacturing techniques have been passed down here for hundreds of years. The iron pot foundry has an average age of 60 years old five-member team of buddies, who carry on the handmade traditional iron pot production techniques, as the young people refuse to inherit the ancient production methods. They dedicate their life to this profession, hoping to pass on the non-hereditary skills, so that the ancient method of making iron pots and pans will renew its life in the new era.
The ancient method of iron pot manufacturing integrates three traditional crafts: mold making, iron melting and casting. It utilizes traditional handcraft techniques such as clay mold making, wood fire baking mold, charcoal fire melting iron, bundling pole closing mold, manual prying pot, hand polishing, etc. Now it has become intangible cultural heritage of Anhui Province. In September 2016, the iron pot made by the ancient method was brought to CCTV “Going Home to Eat” program, which is favored as a necessary utensil for the folk cooking masters to make Huizhou cuisine.