Christine Lindebrings, Leuven (Louvain, Belgium)
Member of Foto Gamma Leuven from 1975, Member of GPU from 2010, GPU: Aphrodite
Participation at the following exhibitions
- Gamma-Leuven collective, Art gallery Eureka, Hannut (B), 1998
- Personal exhibition with Daniel De Cort, at the St-Maarten hospital, Duffel (B) 1999
- Photo Festival, Salva Mater, Lovenjoel (B), 2006
- Fnac Photogallery, Leuven (B). Sectional exhibitions, “Landscapes and water”.and “Plain Gamma”.
- Week of Amateur Arts (WAK) Leuven (Belgium) 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Amateurama, Leuven (Belgium) 2013, 2015. 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Between Heaven and Earth, sectional exhibition with Foto Gamma Leuven (B) and AFC 68 ‘s-Hertogenbosch, (Nl) 2008
- “Voorspel” (Prelude), Foto Gamma Leuven (B) and MengmetTaal (group of poets) together in Passion, photography and poetry reunited, Leuven (B) 2009.
- Summer in the Botanic garden, Leuven (B) 2010
- “Fotoproeverij” (Photo-taste) at M-Leuven (museum)(B) 2011
“Eigenwijs” 12 photographers afford their own vision about photography University Library Leuven (B) 2011
- Selected for the CIPB Biennial 2012, Jinan Shandong university of Art and Design, China
- 1st Internat. salon of Photography 2013, Foto club Conception, Tucuman, Argentina
- Yearly participation at the annual joint exhibitions of Foto Gamma Leuven (B)
- Camel Bell on Silk Road International Photo Festival 2018
- “Exposures” in ’s Hertogenbosch (Netherlands) 2018
- International Photo Festival Gafsa (Tunisie) 2019
- Participant in the exhibition “The Street’s (y)ours” (street photography) 2019
Member of the jury of the 7th Olympic Photocircuit 2019
Member of the jury of the French Photocircuit 2020
Admission in different international contests
I always was fascinated by photography, at first to capture memories.
By visiting many expositions of all kind, I got my passion for minimalism and streetlife.
For me, streetlife is about observing, seeing and casting little events or states that can make you smile or that might surprise you.
Because that is all about life, still getting surprised.