Christine Lindebrings from Louvain, Belgium
Member of Foto Gamma Leuven from 1975
Member of GPU from 2010
Participation at the following exhibitions
- Gamma-Leuven collective, Art gallery Eureka, Hannut (B), 1998
- Personal exhibition with Daniel De Cort, at the St-Maarten hospital, Duffel (B) 1999
- Photo Festival, Salva Mater, Lovenjoel (B), 2006
- Fnac Photogallery, Leuven (B). Sectional exhibitions, “Landscapes and water”.and “Plain Gamma”.
- Week of Amateur Arts (WAK) Leuven (Belgium) 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Amateurama, Leuven (Belgium) 2013, 2015. 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Between Heaven and Earth, sectional exhibition with Foto Gamma Leuven (B) and AFC 68 ‘s-Hertogenbosch, (Nl) 2008
- “Voorspel” (Prelude), Foto Gamma Leuven (B) and MengmetTaal (group of poets) together in Passion, photography and poetry reunited, Leuven (B) 2009.
- Summer in the Botanic garden, Leuven (B) 2010
- “Fotoproeverij” (Photo-taste) at M-Leuven (museum)(B) 2011
- “Eigenwijs” 12 photographers afford their own vision about photography University Library Leuven (B) 2011
- Selected for the CIPB Biennial 2012, Jinan Shandong university of Art and Design, China
- 1st Internat. salon of Photography 2013, Foto club Conception, Tucuman, Argentina
- yearly participation at the annual joint exhibitions of Foto Gamma Leuven (B)
- Camel Bell on Silk Road International Photo Festival 2018
- “Exposures” in ’s Hertogenbosch (Nederlands) 2018
- International Photo Festival Gafsa (Tunisie) 2019
- Participant in the exhibition “The Street’s (y)ours” (street photography) 2019
- Member of the jury of the 7th Olympic Photocircuit 2019
- Member of the jury of the French Photocircuit 2020
Admission in different international contests
As an attentive observer I am always searching shapes, shadows, colors or people to capture the impression of time and light.
The latest years I search more and more for simplicity even minimalism in my work.
But when I meet people I try, with respect to get to their hart showing their way off live.
I am always fascinated by different civilisations, ancient and modern and how the people lives there.