She lives in Scandicci (Florence-Italy). Passionate about travel, she has tried to tell with images the emotions of these experiences. In 2007 she attended a first photography course. A passion was born, particularly for reportage photography. In few years she has obtained important achievements, including the publication of her photos in the magazine OASIS and in some books published by Fiaf (Italian Federation of Photographic Associations) “Passione Italia”, “Cronache Quaranteniche” and One Shot (we tell the world in one shot). She has exhibited her works in several exhibitions both personal and collective. In 2016 she was part of the team of the Club Gruppo Fotografico il Cupolone in Florence that won the “Fiap Bronze Medal” and in 2021 the “16th World Cup for Clubs”(World Cup). In 2021 she won unexpected second ex-aequo “Author of the Year Fiaf Toscana 2021” award. She is actually vicepresident of the Club Gruppo Fotografico il Cupolone. Last achievement was with the photo “Athlete”, which was part of the team that won the second place in the 30th FIAP Colour Biennal.
- FIAF (Italian Federation of Photographic Associations) – AFI, Efiaf/b
- UIF (Italian Union of Photographers) – BFA**
- FIAP (The International Federation of Photographic Art) – Efiap/d3
- GPU (Global Photographic Union) – Cr4, Vip3
- PSA (Photographic Society of America) – EPSA